Saturday 22 April 2017

Jessie Reyez...where did she come from ? She's amazing !

Hello dear friends,believers,non-believers and " just don't give a fuck " folk....regardless I come bearing great news !
Even my age - 125 in thetanyears ) I am still enthralled and excited by great new music.....and this week I heard a new female artist who I believe is truly outstanding.....ladies and gentlemen I give you Jessie Reyez whose debut album " Kiddo " appeared this week and it is magnificent !

I don't know much about her except she's a singer/songwriter from Toronto and her album was made available on Friday .

It's a very deep album.....just listen to and watch the video to " Shutter Island " ( what a great book that is and the movie starring Leonardo DiCaprio is excellent too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7_BJveYMF4

" Figures " is another track fro " Kiddo "

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxLUj1Mrars

I need to know more about Jessie Reyez because her music is really fresh, passionate and truly outstanding....HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

The Soul Guru loves YOU
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment